Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sharing with others

I hope that everybody is enjoying their long weekend.

Blogging has become a huge part of my life, and I wanted to share some of it with you.

Sports are another big part of my life, which is why I chose to pursue a career covering them. That said, I have a portfolio website that I recently (about nine days ago) fixed and am using again.

The reason for the name 'iJG' on this blog is in reference to my portfolio, located at: iJonathanGarza.com.

Apple sells just about anything by placing the letter 'i' in front of anything. The iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

So how about i, Jonathan Garza.com?

Here's a couple of articles that I have written over the last few days. Take a look at them, and let me know what you think.

 - Baseball: Clayton Kershaw named opening day starter
 - Football: Colts moving on from Dwight Freeney and Austin Collie
 - Baseball: Could the Dodgers land Justin Verlander?

I am always looking for writers to contribute to my Dodgers blog, located at Dodgers Nation, so if you are interested, ask away. As a matter of fact, our fellow classmate, Michael Stephenson is already a member for a season.

Want to talk sports? Let's do it!

But in any case, I hope that everybody is enjoying their weekend and I will see you all on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment