Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Without further ado...

I present to you the animated cartoon, whose script was posted on here the other day.

This is a video about joining the Talon Marks newspaper, a brand that I hold dear to myself in my life.

Often times we as editors (and also while staff writers) we would get offended when our hard work would be shrugged off.

Through persuasion, it's not uncommon to find others become excited and want to join the family.

Have a look at the video:


Interested in joining staff yet?

If you are, the instructions are very straight forward.

Contact me and I can help you to register for the class next semester. You may also ask our own teacher, Mr. Cameron, who is the adviser of the paper.

I am looking forward to seeing other productions from the rest of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment